Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

About that part, I don't get it myself.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

One naive detective? One sane one?



I'm not saying I suspect you much, but that reputation is something you could easily exploit. Just saying...
you're just jealous that ppl trust me and not you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It makes just as much sense as having 3 doctors when there are 13 players.
Digital did this on purpose...he wanted to have a impact and did it by doing weird things with the roles and no divulging them.

I'm not lying about my role, but I don't know whether I'm insane or not.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

you're just jealous that ppl trust me and not you.
Right...right

Keep your barbs at the rusky please, I'm not attacking you
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well, I need to know who you guys are thinking to vote for.
I was thinking of vote for niichan, but now I starting to think I need to vote for toc. I think he's townie, I don't want to kill a townie, but many of you are suspecting of him and maybe this is the moment to take the risk. Depending on the result I'll investigate niichan and etc.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well, I need to know who you guys are thinking to vote for.
I'm thinking of vote for niichan, but now I starting to think I need to vote for toc. I think he's townie, I don't want to kill a townie, but many of you are suspecting of him and maybe this is the moment to take the risk. Depending on the result I'll investigate niichan and etc.
Sounds fine to me. But I know for a fact Herm will be coming at me tomorrow since he believes Lucia over me.

And because of that, he's not going to care what you say about your investigation of niichan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

40 minutes left to vote.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Oh god please stop it and calm down. Sorry that I have a life :s
In the end it's just a game, there's no reason to get so angry about it.

I don't want to attack you, in no way. You're a fun girl but your playing style here is just way too agressive and personal in my opinion and that's what I dislike.
Enough about that though, we should focus on the game. I just don't want that this whole game ends in a fight.
I'm calm, you're the one who's thinking I'm not. I was just annoyed and I can't say anything anymore that people get resentful. :blink
You can dislike the way I play, like I dislike they way you play. I was just answering you and explaining myself.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Tata is the detective?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well, I need to know who you guys are thinking to vote for.
I'm thinking of vote for niichan, but now I starting to think I need to vote for toc. I think he's townie, I don't want to kill a townie, but many of you are suspecting of him and maybe this is the moment to take the risk. Depending on the result I'll investigate niichan and etc.
Thank god, she's coming to her senses already. We are a fucking community of townies and have to pull together. Otherwise there is no chance of winning.

Life would be so much easier without women. Shoot them all. :e3:handgun
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sounds fine to me. But I know for a fact Herm will be coming at me tomorrow since he believes Lucia over me.

And because of that, he's not going to care what you say about your investigation of niichan
I don't care what he thinks about my investigation. I'll do what I think is right.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

|:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sounds fine to me. But I know for a fact Herm will be coming at me tomorrow since he believes Lucia over me.

And because of that, he's not going to care what you say about your investigation of niichan
No, why. If there result is not innocent, then it's clear she's sane. It's pretty easy. You are just in trouble if niichan is innocent, for obvious reasons.

But first we need to see who the mafia kills, and about googles, if he is getting host killed.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

tata please vote....
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Thank god, she's coming to her senses already. We are a fucking community of townies and have to pull together. Otherwise there is no chance of winning.

Life would be so much easier without women. Shoot them all. :e3:handgun
Evil, you're more woman than me, sorry. :lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

DD vote update again?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If tata is a detective...I have to change my vote :arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No, why. If there result is not innocent, then it's clear she's sane. It's pretty easy. You are just in trouble if niichan is innocent, for obvious reasons.

But first we need to see who the mafia kills, and about googles, if he is getting host killed.
Googlez is getting hostkilled unless he shows up in the next 35 minutes...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No, why. If there result is not innocent, then it's clear she's sane. It's pretty easy. You are just in trouble if niichan is innocent, for obvious reasons.

But first we need to see who the mafia kills, and about googles, if he is getting host killed.
Nope, she could still be naive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top