Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Wait for few minutes...and you will know.

By the way, I think your mafia member has just appeared. May be you will get it later.
Law would be mafia only If I'm a naive detective, and I don't think I'm. But we'll find out soon.
niichan or you can be townie, we need to take the risk sometimes.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

That means he is suspecting Lawly. Okay, noted.
if I was still suspecting him, why would I voted against niichan. Who by the way, voted against me...jeez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I think thorn think he's playin a hospital game here not mafia... Lets all be doctors.. I'll be a nurse ffs... Sinse goofs will be host killed and I kinda believe evil being bulletproof ... E plains his rude cockiness.... change vote to toc hmm let's see f if mafia again
:rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Law would be mafia only If I'm a naive detective, and I don't think I'm. But we'll find out soon.
niichan or you can be townie, we need to take the risk sometimes.
that would make xi0 mafia too?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

if I was still suspecting him, why would I voted against niichan. Who by the way, voted against me...jeez
Because I said me and xi0 could vote for him, instead of you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

15 minutes left and it looks like googlez is not gonna show up.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Gary did you vote?
It doesn't matter what I vote now unless people jump ship. Niichan is still mafia in my head, but I don't mind sacrificing thorn here.

It's lose-lose for me, and I expect I'll be killed tonight unless niichan is blocked if we have a prostitute.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

that would make xi0 mafia too?
Good point. But I trust more xi0 being townie than law, I was suspecting of law the hole game. Anyway, if I'm naive we can't be sure of anything.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It doesn't matter what I vote now unless people jump ship. Niichan is still mafia in my head, but I don't mind sacrificing thorn here.

It's lose-lose for me, and I expect I'll be killed tonight unless niichan is blocked if we have a prostitute.
I expect you or sakura to die too. Probably sakura, becasue no one suspected her yet.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

After this round everything will be clear tats just wait
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

He protected nana, who died, and me
No, Bunny died because of mafia.
I don't think it's an valid argument.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

so vote gary

you can't be sure you're the one to go , maybe I'm gonna be the one killed during the night , if we protect tata one of us is gonna go regardless. At east that's what I d' do if I was mafia. I'd go for the doctors.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

We have a track record of role tendencies from Herm...we have nothing from digital. I will maintain this until I died.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No, Bunny died because of mafia.
I don't think it's an valid argument.
Based on what? She was killed...I don't remember specifics
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top