Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh you don't wanna go there fella. ^^
You will start hating sakura, me, farfalla, farfalla on crack, and everyone else too. :D This is worse than monopoly, for sure! :D
I can't stop laughing XD tata is awesome xDDDDD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh you don't wanna go there fella. ^^
You will start hating sakura, me, farfalla, farfalla on crack, and everyone else too. :D This is worse than monopoly, for sure! :D
I like farfalla on crack...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I will infract next. Knock it off.
Anround here I noticed it says kdowns instead of xi0...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh you don't wanna go there fella. ^^
YOu will start hating sakura, me, farfalla, farfalla on crack, and everyone else too. :D This is worse then monopoly, for sure! :D
I've played this game before with slightly different rules...usually I'm the hated one:p

And nothing is worse than monopoly:s
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Googlez was found alone, he had a single self inflicted gunshot wound to his head and in his hand...He clutched a test result for aids, it was positive and reflected his short career as a prostitute, he could not bare to endure this illness and decided to play russian roulette...WITH A FULLY LOADING GUN!
Thank you for not killing me like this DD :rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I've played this game before with slightly different rules...usually I'm the hated one:p

And nothing is worse than monopoly:s
Well then.... welcome to the jungle! :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

After this game we need to take a break.......
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

After this game we need to take a break.......
From our host right? :D


He's being an obnoxious dictator :rofl (TBBT)
Only kidding
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Well then.... welcome to the jungle! :nod
Thankies! \o/...though it's a bit frustrating to just lurk this thread and not being able to post my cool suspicions:p...so I'll stop here, and see how this game will end:plot
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

From mafia game....I never thought it would reach 1171 posts and it's still not done!!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I actually never got a warning...BRING IT ON GARY :yelling
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

We're like some parasites who leech off of you :d ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Thankies! \o/...though it's a bit frustrating to just lurk this thread and not being able to post my cool suspicions:p...so I'll stop here, and see how this game will end:plot
You can pm me who you think the mafia is...like some other members did.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

From mafia game....I never thought it would reach 1171 posts and it's still not done!!
You underestimated us : D
Newbie mistake? :D
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

At the moment feels loike my hostinf is postponed to december... and no one is around in december.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Last one had like 750 posts...with 17 players.
We're crazy :arf

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

At the moment feels loike my hostinf is postponed to december... and no one is around in december.
I give you permission to make one right after this one :D
I'll even join!

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

The only sad part would be changing my avi :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

wizz keep this avi it suits you xD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

wizz keep this avi it suits you xD
I'll change it back after I get killed in the next game, I like it very much too :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top