The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

Your truth, not mine. I don't have to accept it. :hmph
*snort* I'm done talking with you.

Indeed, but I often use this face for many purposes. It might not shown here, but in reality I can be really serious when situation needs me too. I won't be able to hold important position in my campus otherwise.
It is as it is but oh well...
you're as lovely as ever :hee

Oh you can see that here too, don't worry :amuse You seem to be the calculating type anyway so I can totally imagine.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am burdened with glorious purpose.

It is as it is but oh well...
you're as lovely as ever :hee

Oh you can see that here too, don't worry :amuse You seem to be the calculating type anyway so I can totally imagine.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: No rest for the wicked.

Mommy I miss Gats :( Its been how many days since I last heard from him :crying
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: No rest for the wicked.

Mommy I miss Gats :( Its been how many days since I last heard from him :crying


Do not come crying back to me unless if it means you have divorced him.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: No rest for the wicked.

Let's end this depressing talk with some happy news for you :cookiehand

Hetalia Comedy Anime Gets 5th Season Green-Lit

The September issue of Gentosha's Monthly Comic Birz magazine is announcing on Monday that a fifth season of the Hetalia anime has been green-lit. The same issue notes that the fifth volume of Hidekaz Himaruya's original manga will go on sale on Tuesday.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: No rest for the wicked.

Well, I'm in a good mood. But I don't think this mood will last for long....
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: No rest for the wicked.

Well even if it's for a short while it's nice to see :hee

Is there a specific reason you're in a good mood?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: No rest for the wicked.

I just got back from a camp. It was a really fun one, though very tiring since I was part of the committee that would always sleep the latest and wake up the earliest. But there are so many silly things happened to talk about and since we camped in a city above the mountain, I kept breathing fresh air that was very good for the state of my mind.
Now that I've returned to civilization... *shrug*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Possessed.

Yuki-chan you've neglected your thread for so long, I'm guessing you're swamped with loads of stuff.

How's things?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Not many people come here anyway, so I tend to neglect it even though I'm not busy. :|

I'm fine for now but... I think at the end of this year, I really have to plan a vacation to Narnia or somewhere where people cannot find me. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Possessed.

Not many people come here anyway, so I tend to neglect it even though I'm not busy. :|

I'm fine for now but... I think at the end of this year, I really have to plan a vacation to Narnia or somewhere where people cannot find me. :derp
That's because the Loki effect wore out methinks...

You've got exams during that time? and as long you leave a way for me to contact you, you can go wherever you please :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

That's because the Loki effect wore out methinks...

You've got exams during that time? and as long you leave a way for me to contact you, you can go wherever you please :nod
Not just Loki... Even the internet doesn't hold out much interest anymore...

Nope. That's the problem. It's not even exams, but the assignments are already crazy. I just hope that the exams next week will be more relaxed.
Haha, I'll give you a way to contact me after I isolate myself for a month there. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Do you have problem? :-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Possessed.

Not just Loki... Even the internet doesn't hold out much interest anymore...

Nope. That's the problem. It's not even exams, but the assignments are already crazy. I just hope that the exams next week will be more relaxed.
Haha, I'll give you a way to contact me after I isolate myself for a month there. :XD
There are plenty of interesting things on the internet if you look enough :nod

What exams have you got to do this week/done?

Deal! :nod

Problem niichan? :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

There are plenty of interesting things on the internet if you look enough :nod

What exams have you got to do this week/done?

Deal! :nod

Problem niichan? :heh
No time to look around, sadly.

Mostly papers on theories, but there are also on-the-spot tests. :eyeroll

Is he jealous or something?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Possessed.

Hi :hi

What's your major, Yuki? Is the test already ended?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top