Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

You was the most asshole of a player! Not me! And you lied to us! :SOON
But I promise you that we are going to defeat mafia in the next day. :rolleyes:
:coolstory
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

When I get all pm damn it...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I voted for DD before. :noworry
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

As to not be so repetitive
When will the next game begin?
:)
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

When I get all pm damn it...
People need to wake up and go pm you! :arf

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

GO NIICHAN, GO SHE0! :arf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

evil stop being a sore looser
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:gwah If it's as long as this one he'd better pull it in October you know I have some preparations to do for the Worlds End :XD

Is there really a strict rule as to how often a mafia game is played?
How did you sign up to be a host?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

lol y u wanna host...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:gwah If it's as long as this one he'd better pull it in October you know I have some preparations to do for the Worlds End :XD

Is there really a strict rule as to how often a mafia game is played?
How did you sign up to be a host?
I said...I want to host, and then people signed up.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Also Doctor Who Christmas Special (I freak out around that time as well)q

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

lol y u wanna host...
No, I'll blackmail someone into doing it :XD
I'm ex mafia remember :rofl
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I am ex mafia boss wizzard! bwahahaha
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Fuck you lawly, my game was flawless, except of that one toc. I got trolled hard by some trolls and bitches though.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

ok. i actually want to see sakky-chan host. she will prolly make a diablo theme!:soclose
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I am ex mafia boss wizzard! bwahahaha
Well who knows you may not be so ex :rofl

(we shall know when the town votes you down :rofl)

I wanna play another one!

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

ok. i actually want to see sakky-chan host. she will prolly make a diablo theme!:soclose
who do you think you'll get?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top