Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's gonna be an epic showdown that's for sure.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

You can host in the future if you want and create the threads you like...having a Discussion thread about the ongoing game defeats the purpose of someone dying withing the game, though
If someone dies he can't vote
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

|:

Tata
Gary
Lawlett
niichan

all suspicious

-gary could have played the same cards as last game
-Lawlett was suspicious from the start because he's not active enough/doesn't say much/rarely accuses and is a big troll
-niichan i have no idea about but SUSPICIOUUSS might be playing the good guy card
-And tata...ohhh daddy.... I'm still thinking you're Vader undercover! if you are mafia you'll have my utter respect for a game extremely well played. If you're not I will love you eternally for not betraying my trust!
I'm not, daughter, don't worry! :glomp
Blame Evil, he was the one who made people kill Toc and lied about his role. :hmph
He doesn't know how to be a good townie. :noworry
But I really would love to be to make everybody shocked with my skills. :cheez
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Many times I have tempted myself about saying something like:
Go Go fake ******(townie) kill them all :arf
:rofl
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Many times I have tempted myself about saying something like:
Go Go fake ******(townie) kill them all :arf
:rofl
I imagine this happening with you all the time, like: Mafia ghosts should be with fingers crossed now screaming inside. :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

can we have a silent nighto?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I am still waiting for pm...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

id imagina tata send it so xio or niichan?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I didn't among anyone to vote for Banana, I said my reasons and they decided to vote on them too, I didn't ask anybody to vote for Banana, like you did with toc all the time.
And about kdowns was a different situation, I was trying to save toc because I was pretty sure he was townie (like he really was, and "thank you" we all know that now -_-;) and it was the best thing I did because kdowns was being a jerk, he wanted to die to kill imp and he did, the mafia boss, you buddy, probably.
So go cry your fake tears on your room, bish.
Satan will be here to laugh when everybody finds out you're the last mafia.

I want an apology for that, you asshole of a player.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's gonna be an epic showdown that's for sure.
It will suck because of the sickly. One cannot vote then, and if it's not the mafia it will be a tie of doooooooom.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Go townies kill another one of you (again ^^) :verily :allthe
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It will suck because of the sickly. One cannot vote then, and if it's not the mafia it will be a tie of doooooooom.
maybe sickly wont do anything?#>#
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

yeah, right :D (can a sickly vote himself?)
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I want an apology for that, you asshole of a player.
You was the most asshole of a player! Not me! And you lied to us! :SOON
But I promise you that we are going to defeat mafia in the next day. :rolleyes:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

We will find out at end of night phase!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Really :derp (I think DD is the last mafia :XD)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Even though he plays like a Serial Killer :rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top