Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
It's gonna be an epic showdown that's for sure.
It's gonna be an epic showdown that's for sure.
If someone dies he can't voteYou can host in the future if you want and create the threads you like...having a Discussion thread about the ongoing game defeats the purpose of someone dying withing the game, though
I'm not, daughter, don't worry!|:
Tata
Gary
Lawlett
niichan
all suspicious
-gary could have played the same cards as last game
-Lawlett was suspicious from the start because he's not active enough/doesn't say much/rarely accuses and is a big troll
-niichan i have no idea about but SUSPICIOUUSS might be playing the good guy card
-And tata...ohhh daddy.... I'm still thinking you're Vader undercover! if you are mafia you'll have my utter respect for a game extremely well played. If you're not I will love you eternally for not betraying my trust!





I imagine this happening with you all the time, like: Mafia ghosts should be with fingers crossed now screaming inside.Many times I have tempted myself about saying something like:
Go Go fake ******(townie) kill them all![]()
![]()

I want an apology for that, you asshole of a player.I didn't among anyone to vote for Banana, I said my reasons and they decided to vote on them too, I didn't ask anybody to vote for Banana, like you did with toc all the time.
And about kdowns was a different situation, I was trying to save toc because I was pretty sure he was townie (like he really was, and "thank you" we all know that now) and it was the best thing I did because kdowns was being a jerk, he wanted to die to kill imp and he did, the mafia boss, you buddy, probably.
So go cry your fake tears on your room, bish.
Satan will be here to laugh when everybody finds out you're the last mafia.
![]()
indeed.She is mean #.#I want an apology for that, you asshole of a player.
It will suck because of the sickly. One cannot vote then, and if it's not the mafia it will be a tie of doooooooom.It's gonna be an epic showdown that's for sure.

maybe sickly wont do anything?#>#It will suck because of the sickly. One cannot vote then, and if it's not the mafia it will be a tie of doooooooom.
(can a sickly vote himself?)You was the most asshole of a player! Not me! And you lied to us!I want an apology for that, you asshole of a player.


sickly can decide not to sicken anyoneyeah, right(can a sickly vote himself?)
They will. There are only incompetent players left.yeah, right(can a sickly vote himself?)
I already know you're the sickly, liar bitch!maybe sickly wont do anything?#>#

(I think DD is the last mafia
)