Digitaldude thread.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Fala, can you cook?
Yup! I moved out when I was 19y and I had to learn how to cook 'cause I didn't have enough money to eat outside (wanted to keep my money to go out /o/)


And the english tea was good. Not my favorite, though *dodges Imp's flying poop*. It taste a lot like mate! That's a very popular tea in the south. It's stronger than what I'd prefer XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

nice lalachi!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Have you tried karkade(hibicus) tea?
what's the recipe you're most proud of/confident in?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

not rlly into that
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

nice lalachi!
is that a code for eleven?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

10/12 then?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Have you tried karkade(hibicus) tea?
what's the recipe you're most proud of/confident in?
Nope, not yet. Seems to be a strong tea, though o.o



Well, my bf loves my hot dog recipe D: It's silly... but we add a lot of sauce to the hot dog and he likes the sauce...
I also love to cook beans with pork meat, prepare some strognoff (dunno how it's written in englsih) and now lasagne.
I guess those are the ones I cook more often and people enjoy more.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Nope, not yet. Seems to be a strong tea, though o.o



Well, my bf loves my hot dog recipe D: It's silly... but we add a lot of sauce to the hot dog and he likes the sauce...
I also love to cook beans with pork meat, prepare some strognoff (dunno how it's written in englsih) and now lasagne.
I guess those are the ones I cook more often and people enjoy more.
I forgot how far away we're :XD
can you give me the beans and pork one?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

10/12 then?
lala +chi her name plus chi.Just add more cuteness to her.SHE DESPERATELY NEEDS IT
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Recipe? Or some? XD

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

lala +chi her name plus chi.Just add more cuteness to her.SHE DESPERATELY NEEDS IT
I'm cute enough, alright '-'


Oh, btw, I forgot: :modsmack
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

attention grabber-sucess

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Recipe? Or some? XD

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

I'm cute enough, alright '-'

Oh, btw, I forgot: :modsmack
Well I'm afraid it wont survive the journey (it's a long way to my stomach), so only the recipe please ^^
I'm gonna cook it and report the result back to you ^^ (might let Adi have a taste if she'd like)

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

attention grabber-sucess


I'm trying to quantum date you, but it's giving me a glitch (-3) you coming from the future?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

TL;DR
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Oh, ok! You need pork meat such as 'loin', 'gammon', bacon, smoked sausage/pepperoni (I hope those nomes are correct). Don't need to use too much seasonings on them, but it's good to cook them a bit, and fry the bacon a bit. Then you cook the beans. Light brown beans or black beans, on a pan under pressure (pressure pan maybe.. I dunno the name as well) for 40 mins. After the beans are cooked, you add the meat to it and start to add the seasonings. Fried chopped onions, garlic, salt, some green seasonings, and I also add some bean powders they sell here. And that's kinda it XD If you wanna add a bit of the greasy that came out of the bacon, it also helps o/
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

wizzad could you be a female by any chance?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

only bean powders is not among the thing I can easily obtain but there is a spices shop nearby (I aiming at it since I decided I'm gonna cook cury-rice one day..) but haven't got a reason to go there yet (I'm missing a good step-by-step for the curry)
the thing you described is a bit like our 'гювечю' so I doubt it'll be very different in taste as well (although gonna try and find some black beans ^^) thanks :), gonna try it (probably) next week.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

wizzad could you be a female by any chance?
I could have been, yes. :D 51% chance 20 years ago :rofl

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

wizzad could you be a female by any chance?
I'm sharing my body with a woman that's all
She has picked up my bad habits and I her good ones ^^ :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

lolz
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Lemme know if you like it! Then I can give you the feijoada recipe, that's our traditional dish XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag

Lemme know if you like it! Then I can give you the feijoada recipe, that's our traditional dish XD
laaaawl
 
Top