- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bag
[After I checked the contents]
..Hmmm basically beans with meat. Interestingly our national kitchen doesn't differ greatly (we have the same but with less ingredients (basically beans and meat though, just as yours) It looks like we got the basics and you got a style ^^
---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------
(I eat almost everything so the probability of me not liking it (if everything that's in it I like I'll like the whole thing most probably) is very very low.
talking about so much food made me hungry though..
You can give it to me even now ^^Lemme know if you like it! Then I can give you the feijoada recipe, that's our traditional dish XD
[After I checked the contents]
..Hmmm basically beans with meat. Interestingly our national kitchen doesn't differ greatly (we have the same but with less ingredients (basically beans and meat though, just as yours) It looks like we got the basics and you got a style ^^

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------
(I eat almost everything so the probability of me not liking it (if everything that's in it I like I'll like the whole thing most probably) is very very low.
talking about so much food made me hungry though..


