An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

It was my first manga.
And it wasn't really my first anime since I watch Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yugioh, and a little Dragon Ball as a kid, but. It was pretty much my first anime as a teenager I guess. XD I'd seen tidbits of anime and stuff, but never really sat down and watched an entire series. I'm still butthurt that the anime ended on such a cliff hanger. :sweat But I think it's just the whole "you never forget your first love" sort of thing.
Lol that's the same reason as mine XD I guess your first manga/anime (or the first you really get into) always will be something special to you because you experienced that epicness for the first time :mono

And well no helping it, they were way too close because of her illness and stuff :/

You're mod of the otaku section! Of course you're an otaku at heart. :derp
I guess I are, somehow :sweatdrop sometimes I wish I could live a year or so in Tokyo, would be great.

LMAO! Hahahaha! That's so backwards. I think the story line in Brotherhood is worlds better than that of the original anime. As far as deviating from the manga's plot, they did a fantastic job though. The original anime really stands on its own. Although I still don't think it's better than Brotherhood by any means.
Yes, he finished watching it now and thinks it's better. He's such a fool for not reading/watching it until now because of that silly reason XD

Did you ever watch that FMA movie that came out just this last year? I heard about it, but never actually saw it. Wondering if it's good.
No, haven't watched it. That's because I heard it's average at best :/ most movie adaptions of series suck (when it's not a continuation but some sort of alternate setting/event).

Well, I'm really sick of the high school setting. They make good stories sometimes, but it's sooo overdone it seems. Know of anything good that isn't about teenagers in high school? XD;
The best thing I can recommend probably is Stein's Gate: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins;Gate

There's time travel and stuff, sure you will love it. Not to mention that it's an absolute epic show, everyone who watched it loved it :hee

First few episodes may seem a bit weird but I can assure you, it's going to get really, really awesome.

Oh yes definitely. You write much more coherently than many many many of the English native speakers/writers I know. :rofl And I'm not even exaggerating there.
:lmao guess that's more because they don't really care. I'm nowhere near the native speaker level though, sometimes I really need to think of how to express what I want to say. Whatever. I will just take the compliment~

D:

And this is the same god damn excuse for noy Skyping with me! DAMN IT NIICHAN.
I posted that hours before we started to skype girl :-_-

To be honest, I haven't looked into it since our skype session :sweatdrop guess I definitely need to fix this somehow. Just can't be that I'm not able to talk with a totally new headset :bored

Realist. :derp But there isn't a huge difference there.
lol I guess that's true. Being an optimist is rare these days, I feel so left alone :gwah

Gimme your review ASAP! :arf
I will, I will.

I shoved her back in the pits of my subconscious. She will not be getting out anytime soon. :shifty
Why? WHY? :scry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Godric's Hollow

*imagines Nao checking niichii's post and hoping that he'll die a slow and painful death*

NIICHII, you should have checked her vid!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Godric's Hollow

Anyway, guys. I'm probably not going to log on very much anymore. If my thread dies, then the mods can just close it.

Ok-I-love-you-buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
That's why i haven't seen you online lately :scry
Anyway good luck with everything :hug
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

XD Nice.


Anyway, guys. I'm probably not going to log on very much anymore. If my thread dies, then the mods can just close it.

Ok-I-love-you-buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:arf


:crying
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

*imagines Nao checking niichii's post and hoping that he'll die a slow and painful death*

NIICHII, you should have checked her vid!
You mean when she saw my long post? I saw that XD

What am I supposed to do, her post is so long that it's impossible to make a short answer :p

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

XD Nice.


Anyway, guys. I'm probably not going to log on very much anymore. If my thread dies, then the mods can just close it.

Ok-I-love-you-buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:arf
Ugh I totally missed this... wtf? :gwah


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Nom Nom no moar?

I just totally lost 99.8 percent of the reason form visiting this place.




:paperbag / :hurr

Come back ~~ Naomi~~ :(
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Godric's Hollow

Lets hope she sees this and decided to come back :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

I kinda miss you already.
Please come back real quick.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

That reminds me of Siren :(

[c]:comfort [/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow




Mhm .... maybe some of HP gifs will do the trick.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

She has to come back...

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh my god, Adi. I never heard of that web series. I watched the entire thing in one sitting. Fucking hilarious!

Moar Harry Potter and Zelda spam plox.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh my god, Adi. I never heard of that web series. I watched the entire thing in one sitting. Fucking hilarious!

Moar Harry Potter and Zelda spam plox.
A wild Naomi has appeared... CATCH HER
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

xD @ Kevin.

Yeah Naomi - stay around more.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh my god, Adi. I never heard of that web series. I watched the entire thing in one sitting. Fucking hilarious!

Moar Harry Potter and Zelda spam plox.
And she is gone again :notrust
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top