Re: Godric's Hollow

And well no helping it, they were way too close because of her illness and stuff :/
sometimes I wish I could live a year or so in Tokyo, would be great.
There's time travel and stuff, sure you will love it. Not to mention that it's an absolute epic show, everyone who watched it loved it
First few episodes may seem a bit weird but I can assure you, it's going to get really, really awesome.
guess that's more because they don't really care. I'm nowhere near the native speaker level though, sometimes I really need to think of how to express what I want to say. Whatever. I will just take the compliment~

To be honest, I haven't looked into it since our skype session
guess I definitely need to fix this somehow. Just can't be that I'm not able to talk with a totally new headset 


Lol that's the same reason as mine XD I guess your first manga/anime (or the first you really get into) always will be something special to you because you experienced that epicness for the first timeIt was my first manga.And it wasn't really my first anime since I watch Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yugioh, and a little Dragon Ball as a kid, but. It was pretty much my first anime as a teenager I guess. XD I'd seen tidbits of anime and stuff, but never really sat down and watched an entire series. I'm still butthurt that the anime ended on such a cliff hanger.![]()
But I think it's just the whole "you never forget your first love" sort of thing.

And well no helping it, they were way too close because of her illness and stuff :/
I guess I are, somehowYou're mod of the otaku section! Of course you're an otaku at heart.![]()
sometimes I wish I could live a year or so in Tokyo, would be great.Yes, he finished watching it now and thinks it's better. He's such a fool for not reading/watching it until now because of that silly reason XDLMAO! Hahahaha! That's so backwards. I think the story line in Brotherhood is worlds better than that of the original anime. As far as deviating from the manga's plot, they did a fantastic job though. The original anime really stands on its own. Although I still don't think it's better than Brotherhood by any means.
No, haven't watched it. That's because I heard it's average at best :/ most movie adaptions of series suck (when it's not a continuation but some sort of alternate setting/event).Did you ever watch that FMA movie that came out just this last year? I heard about it, but never actually saw it. Wondering if it's good.
The best thing I can recommend probably is Stein's Gate: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins;GateWell, I'm really sick of the high school setting. They make good stories sometimes, but it's sooo overdone it seems. Know of anything good that isn't about teenagers in high school? XD;
There's time travel and stuff, sure you will love it. Not to mention that it's an absolute epic show, everyone who watched it loved it

First few episodes may seem a bit weird but I can assure you, it's going to get really, really awesome.
Oh yes definitely. You write much more coherently than many many many of the English native speakers/writers I know.And I'm not even exaggerating there.
guess that's more because they don't really care. I'm nowhere near the native speaker level though, sometimes I really need to think of how to express what I want to say. Whatever. I will just take the compliment~I posted that hours before we started to skype girlD:
And this is the same god damn excuse for noy Skyping with me! DAMN IT NIICHAN.

To be honest, I haven't looked into it since our skype session
guess I definitely need to fix this somehow. Just can't be that I'm not able to talk with a totally new headset 
lol I guess that's true. Being an optimist is rare these days, I feel so left aloneRealist.But there isn't a huge difference there.

I will, I will.Gimme your review ASAP!![]()
Why? WHY?I shoved her back in the pits of my subconscious. She will not be getting out anytime soon.![]()

But I think it's just the whole "you never forget your first love" sort of thing.
And I'm not even exaggerating there.



/



[/c]
