saki saki's really really pweeetyyy 


thankyes guys xD
I know what it is, I just didn't think your suffered from it. Not obvious at allthankyes guys xD
and Gary yes it's really...rare xDDDD /suffers from hairloss TAT I WANT MAH HAIR BACK
anyway...myeah


.
Bald...patch?She's got a bald patch she tries to hide
Lovely pics though sakura; as it's been already note the short hair really works for you.


omg bob you're suck a jerk! I'm not THAT bald TATShe's got a bald patch she tries to hide
Lovely pics though sakura; as it's been already note the short hair really works for you.
hurr hurrshe looks more villain like with it.Just so sakurish![]()
xDDDDDD Glad it does xD Shows my personality more eh?he was studying every inch of mah body at the meet , that;s why xDDDDDDDDDDhow does goldb knows such small things?
omg bob you're suck a jerk! I'm not THAT bald TAT
thanks glad you like it <3

Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you.he was studying every inch of mah body at the meet , that;s why xDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you.![]()

Cleavage inspection FTW \o/Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you.![]()
Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you.![]()
he was studying every inch of mah body at the meet , that;s why xDDDDDDDDDD
plus when we went camping my hair wasn't washed so it got greasy and when it gets greasy it gets like stuck to the scalp and since it's rare it really does look like....I don't even want to talk about it! XDDD
hence why I wash my hair once every 2 days T_T

> <3


