The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
:hurr thankyes guys xD

and Gary yes it's really...rare xDDDD /suffers from hairloss TAT I WANT MAH HAIR BACK

anyway...myeah
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Such a pretty song *-* You're an awesome player!

Oh, you seem to have enough hair XDDD My bg has the same problem =/ He's always paranoid about his hair 'cause of this.
 

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia


You got me. I have a contract with a wig factory.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:hurr thankyes guys xD

and Gary yes it's really...rare xDDDD /suffers from hairloss TAT I WANT MAH HAIR BACK

anyway...myeah
I know what it is, I just didn't think your suffered from it. Not obvious at all :huh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She's got a bald patch she tries to hide :teehee

Lovely pics though sakura; as it's been already note the short hair really works for you :nod.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
She's got a bald patch she tries to hide :teehee

Lovely pics though sakura; as it's been already note the short hair really works for you :nod.
Bald...patch? :derp

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

:shootme
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
She's got a bald patch she tries to hide :teehee

Lovely pics though sakura; as it's been already note the short hair really works for you :nod.
omg bob you're suck a jerk! I'm not THAT bald TAT

thanks glad you like it <3

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

she looks more villain like with it.Just so sakurish :x3
hurr hurr :hurr xDDDDDD Glad it does xD Shows my personality more eh?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

how does goldb knows such small things?
he was studying every inch of mah body at the meet , that;s why xDDDDDDDDDD
plus when we went camping my hair wasn't washed so it got greasy and when it gets greasy it gets like stuck to the scalp and since it's rare it really does look like....I don't even want to talk about it! XDDD

hence why I wash my hair once every 2 days T_T
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
omg bob you're suck a jerk! I'm not THAT bald TAT

thanks glad you like it <3
:blush

he was studying every inch of mah body at the meet , that;s why xDDDDDDDDDD
Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you. :mono
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you. :mono
Cleavage inspection FTW \o/
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
:blush



Okay, at this point I'd like to clarify that she means every inch ABOVE clothing. With no touching. Thank you. :mono

SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH OMG IF I MAKE THAT TYPO AGAIN I'M GONNA put a bullet in my brain!

OH YOU!
No touching
NONSENSE HE DID TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
he was studying every inch of mah body at the meet , that;s why xDDDDDDDDDD
plus when we went camping my hair wasn't washed so it got greasy and when it gets greasy it gets like stuck to the scalp and since it's rare it really does look like....I don't even want to talk about it! XDDD

hence why I wash my hair once every 2 days T_T
:tss
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
@sakura-aneki, beautiful, I just 'love' your eyes, nose and lips <3

@yukihime03, beautiful <I hope after taking this photo that parrot didn't start sth like 'grrrrr' on you :p> <3

Again, its just a concept and main theme here: MH girls are beautiful. <I'm not sarcastic! xd>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Juunior; join the sakura fan club or as I'm now calling it; The Lush Club :hurr

Yuki you look so beautiful in that pic, thanks for sharing :wub
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pic Yuki~
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Mily is great in suits! :nod
Awesome haircut, daughter! You look gorgeous. :zomg
Nice pic, Zat! Makes me wonder what is your ethnicity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top