Who? Mily or Zat?


Is it that bad?Don't be so mean to them! Bullying leaves deep scars.Well, both actually. But I still believe Zat can do something about it![]()

You're welcome, daughter. <3thankyes Daddy <3

It was teasing...Don't be so mean to them! Bullying leaves deep scars.![]()


You...look worn out. But it makes sense.Is it that bad?

You know what?Yeah, I know.![]()

I know you was joking, silly.You know what?![]()

ha ha XD haircute XDDD <3 I see what you did there daddy xDDD


I was hoping you were going to say you knew I was bullied. But you're one of the bulliesI know you was joking, silly.![]()


Bullying is never good. Growing up I was bullied 2x until I stood up and fought back.I was hoping you were going to say you knew I was bullied. But you're one of the bullies
Yup I was a skinny lad for the most part and an easy target for a couple people.
...I wasn't being seriousBullying is never good. Growing up I was bullied 2x until I stood up and fought back.

omgosh -_- !!!!!! I am proud of youYup I was a skinny lad for the most part and an easy target for a couple people.
Thanks! and no, the parrot seemed to feel comfortable perching on my hands.@yukihime03, beautiful <I hope after taking this photo that parrot didn't start sth like 'grrrrr' on you> <3
I took a pic with the other parrots after that. :PThanks~ It's one of my rare photos where I smiled. I love birds after all. :PYuki you look so beautiful in that pic, thanks for sharing![]()
Nice pic Yuki~

Arigatou~Loved yuki's picture and Zat looks great too.