The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Who? Mily or Zat?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, both actually. But I still believe Zat can do something about it :edu
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
~Zat nice pic. And you look indeed tired ... just like me at some days, though, at least for now i can't really blame the studies for that, but soon ... :scry
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao Is it that bad?

I'll add one from my smilier days for a comparison. The quality is bad but...whatevs
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, both actually. But I still believe Zat can do something about it :edu
Don't be so mean to them! Bullying leaves deep scars. :noworry

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

thankyes Daddy <3
You're welcome, daughter. <3
I really love your haircute. :wtf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Loved yuki's picture and Zat looks great too.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I know. :derp
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ha ha XD haircute XDDD <3 I see what you did there daddy xDDD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was hoping you were going to say you knew I was bullied. But you're one of the bullies :gwah

:p
Bullying is never good. Growing up I was bullied 2x until I stood up and fought back.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
@yukihime03, beautiful <I hope after taking this photo that parrot didn't start sth like 'grrrrr' on you :p> <3
Thanks! and no, the parrot seemed to feel comfortable perching on my hands. :XD I took a pic with the other parrots after that. :P

Yuki you look so beautiful in that pic, thanks for sharing :wub
Thanks~ It's one of my rare photos where I smiled. I love birds after all. :P

Nice pic Yuki~
:cheez

Loved yuki's picture and Zat looks great too.
Arigatou~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top