Hi!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Quite a female? Well, why would I disagree? Though, I'm not sure one becomes male or female...they sort of are right away :verily
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Quite a female? Well, why would I disagree? Though, I'm not sure one becomes male or female...they sort of are right away :verily
when crocodiles are born they dont have a gender
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was talking about humans...and you knew that

Hi Zasz :yay
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I was talking about humans...and you knew that

Hi Zasz :yay
i didnt... how could....When talking to a bear i was talking about animal topics obvi MR.Shadystuffer
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
lawlett and xi0 shut up :yelling...new guy here remember :cookiestare

Zasz , what sort of series you like? Action, romance, supernatural, etc.?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
:notsure

I'll pass the invitation.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
LOL.
Anyway action is my favourite genre. :verily
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Zasz, you forgot my question. :vin
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
he didnt answer any questions....Zasz u read FT right?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Zasz, you forgot my question. :vin
What an unforgivable thing I've done. :gwah
Anyway no, I do not cook, unfortunately I would add. but I can still learn. :derp

p.S: I've fallen into your trap, right? XD


he didnt answer any questions....Zasz u read FT right?
C'mon don't be mean to me; I've answered all the questions until now. :gwah
In any case yes, I do read FT. :3c
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
LOL.
Anyway action is my favourite genre. :verily
Lets see:

Manga

Gamaran - simple and all action
Shingeki no Kyojin - Simply epic

Manhwa

Noblesse - in my top 3
Tower of God - brilliant and absorbing
The Breaker (Part I & II) - Great series, especially the part I

Manhua

Feng Shen Ji - great art and plot
City of Darkness - plot is simple yet it is good. Art is fantastic.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Mean?I didnt even start to be :blush oh awesome .Thought so, saw you you post in the section :hi5
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
that is too fast for shivers to be running down!!!!
LOL you're right, sorry. :derp

@thornofcarrion: thanks for posting some series.
Shingeki no Kyojin seems interesting; guess I will start reading it.
 
Top