EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
And what thread is that?Because there is only 1 thread I can give a 5!
Really? I love you, scav!so u dont believe me that mean you have no faith in me. if im saying the truth, what do you think i should think of you now?


Mine has 4.

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yes, you know.I don't know.


that would be the SeigiThen marry me? D:Real love is always painful, Mily.
Oh, yeah, you're pretty cool...
The man that tried to kill you can't say the same...
So you don't deserve to be here, bastard!![]()

NOOO NOT POOR JORPED!!this thread desrves to be deleted imo, and the creator bannedthat would be the Seigi
This is the only way to get rid of a troll.i think she ignores me -_-
this thread desrves to be deleted imo, and the creator bannedthat would be the Seigi
Thanks DD! Sometimes we need to explain the obvious.This is the only way to get rid of a troll.

You wouldn't miss me, DD?NOOO NOT POOR JORPED!!

They are asking me to come to their orgy.
yeah but why ignore me?Ignore the trollThis is the only way to get rid of a troll.
