Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You'll try to come in 2014, vamp? :x3
I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to work:bored...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough:p...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to work:bored...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough:p...
It doesn't seem to be something difficult for "Aimless Mastermind" :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It doesn't seem to be something difficult for "Aimless Mastermind" :3c
Well Aimless should definitely speak for itself:p
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Farfat O.õ She knows you call her that tata? :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But a mastermind is still a mastermind :smugbunny
But at what?:3c...that is indeed the question:p

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Anyways...sleep time:bye
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to work:bored...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough:p...
We are so similar about this work thing. :sweat
But I hope you get a nice job, it will worth it you can be sure. :nod

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Farfat O.õ She knows you call her that tata? :derp
Yeah, of course. :derp

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

But at what?:3c...that is indeed the question:p

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Anyways...sleep time:bye
Good night, vamp. :bye
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But at what?:3c...that is indeed the question:p

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Anyways...sleep time:bye
You gotta find out :3c ... and :bye
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tatasugoi
Posts Per Day 13.18


you average more post than gary tata :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think there was also a time i had an high number of post per day ... oh the times where i used to read most of Naruto's chapter posts ... and they were a lot :faint
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeah and you used to make looooooooooooooong post :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
tatasugoi
Posts Per Day 13.18


you average more post than gary tata :lmao
It's because I'm not working/studying yet and I abandoned my tumblr. :scry

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I think there was also a time i had an high number of post per day ... oh the times where i used to read most of Naruto's chapter posts ... and they were a lot :faint
I think everybody has a phase. :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
mangahelpers > tumblr :hip
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
When I spent 2 days off here and I came back there was so much things to read that I was: OMG, NOOOO! :faint

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

mangahelpers > tumblr :hip
Tumblr is awesome too but I spent too much time there before so I'm kinda tired I think.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
always keep an eye on your thread :ninja
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Fuck, I need to eat chocolate! I can't spent so many days without it, I'm addicted, but I'm too lazy to go buy it. :pout

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Cuz if you don't ... me and Scav will destroy it :lmao
Exactly! :super
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Fuck, I need to eat chocolate! I can't spent so many days without it, I'm addicted, but I'm too lazy to go buy it. :pout
How much would you take to go to a store to get it? :?bunny
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now I know why you have 800+ posts tata D:
Too bad FF posts don't count xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If they did i would had over 20k posts ... true story :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top