I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to workYou'll try to come in 2014, vamp?![]()
...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough
...I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to workYou'll try to come in 2014, vamp?![]()
...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough
...It doesn't seem to be something difficult for "Aimless Mastermind"I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to work...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough
...

Well Aimless should definitely speak for itselfIt doesn't seem to be something difficult for "Aimless Mastermind"![]()

But a mastermind is still a mastermindWell Aimless should definitely speak for itself![]()


But at what?But a mastermind is still a mastermind![]()
...that is indeed the question

We are so similar about this work thing.I will definitely try...I will need to get some nice job and get meself some moneyz...it will be a bit hard, because I totally lack the motivation to work...but let's hope the brazil trip will push me enough
...


Yeah, of course.Farfat O.õ She knows you call her that tata?![]()

Good night, vamp.But at what?...that is indeed the question
---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------
Anyways...sleep time![]()

You gotta find outBut at what?...that is indeed the question
---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------
Anyways...sleep time![]()
... and 



It's because I'm not working/studying yet and I abandoned my tumblr.tatasugoi
Posts Per Day 13.18
you average more post than gary tata![]()

I think everybody has a phase.I think there was also a time i had an high number of post per day ... oh the times where i used to read most of Naruto's chapter posts ... and they were a lot![]()



Tumblr is awesome too but I spent too much time there before so I'm kinda tired I think.mangahelpers > tumblr![]()



Exactly!Cuz if you don't ... me and Scav will destroy it![]()

How much would you take to go to a store to get it?Fuck, I need to eat chocolate! I can't spent so many days without it, I'm addicted, but I'm too lazy to go buy it.![]()

