Go study to uni's library ... and i got something to prepare for the afternoon![]()
Go study to uni's library ... and i got something to prepare for the afternoon![]()

... i will have to be awaken in 5 hours now ... if around 9:30 am i am at MH, it means i am at uni "studying" 

Good night!
Anyway, if what i said to my housemates is not a bunch of lies... i will have to be awaken in 5 hours now ... if around 9:30 am i am at MH, it means i am at uni "studying"
Anyway i am out here![]()


Y u srsI did it with you because you answer lots of replies together, so it would be a bother to answer only what I wanted one by one, so I did it all together^^
You are too serious, chill out man O.õ

I thought we were talking about the Header contest, and I asked TheBoss why your sister would vote for him over herself. He said no, we were talking about Best Newcomer and then I asked why would she vote for him over you and he said "reasons"....Now I'm confused.![]()

That's why I said I'm confused about it.I thought we were talking about the Header contest, and I asked TheBoss why your sister would vote for him over herself. He said no, we were talking about Best Newcomer and then I asked why would she vote for him over you and he said "reasons"....
![]()

Yeah, your post is also tl;drtl;dr
About to go to bed. ^^Chilling and you?

TFL;DrI'm confused now too!
---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------
Yeah, your post is also tl;dr
