Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:XD

Anyway, if what i said to my housemates is not a bunch of lies :derp ... i will have to be awaken in 5 hours now ... if around 9:30 am i am at MH, it means i am at uni "studying" :lmao

Anyway i am out here :bye
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:XD

Anyway, if what i said to my housemates is not a bunch of lies :derp ... i will have to be awaken in 5 hours now ... if around 9:30 am i am at MH, it means i am at uni "studying" :lmao

Anyway i am out here :bye
Good night! :bye

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------



Boobs utility. :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I did it with you because you answer lots of replies together, so it would be a bother to answer only what I wanted one by one, so I did it all together^^
You are too serious, chill out man O.õ
Y u srs :umad

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Now I'm confused. :oh
I thought we were talking about the Header contest, and I asked TheBoss why your sister would vote for him over herself. He said no, we were talking about Best Newcomer and then I asked why would she vote for him over you and he said "reasons"....

:faint
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I thought we were talking about the Header contest, and I asked TheBoss why your sister would vote for him over herself. He said no, we were talking about Best Newcomer and then I asked why would she vote for him over you and he said "reasons"....

:faint
That's why I said I'm confused about it. :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Everybody needs to listen this song.
So beautiful... :scry
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top