I found it even weirder that you'd do a google search of Annie's actress expecting clean hits.
Actually I was

. See there's a Gavan movie coming up, and some of the characters from the Uchuu Keiji trilogy would be making cameos (and the original Gavan actually is in it). So I was wondering what Annie's actress would like right about now.
Then I realized that those rumours about her doing risque gravure were actually true, hehe.
but you watched it to the end
Besides. You don't watch to listen to her voice. You just... watch.
Pantsu!
Of course I did

. I admit that the site of turning booty makes me hypnotized

. Plus I also play the "wait for the upskirt" game

.
Still, I'm a nazi when it comes to singing, and the autotune was a big turn-off. Heck, even with auto-tune it was a very ho-hum song. I like at least that the Koreans are honest about autotune

.