D&G
What pics?pics or it didnt happen!

Wich one?
I know ... i just didn't understand why he wasAbout my smell.![]()
about you smelling like that."The One for Men perfectly reflects the Dolce & Gabanna man charismatic and seductive, elegant and sophisticated, he loves taking care of himself. A modern hedonist who never passes by unobserved."
It's because he doubts.I know ... i just didn't understand why he wasabout you smelling like that.

yup."The One for Men perfectly reflects the Dolce & Gabanna man charismatic and seductive, elegant and sophisticated, he loves taking care of himself. A modern hedonist who never passes by unobserved."
![]()
---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------
It's because he doubts.![]()
99% of the girls smell great, so i am not sure why he has doubtsIt's because he doubts.![]()


no clue about europe,chicks here smell like crap,becuz when they go out they end up sleeping in some trash99% of the girls smell great, so i am not sure why he has doubts![]()
Not like here definitelyno clue about europe,chicks here smell like crap,becuz when they go out they end up sleeping in some trash

lolLaw, I need to admit that I learned to like and tolerate your kpop gifs more.
![]()
Maybe the french girls don't smell that great.99% of the girls smell great, so i am not sure why he has doubts![]()

But she's the only korean singer I like:
Are you sure those are girls?Not like here definitely![]()
Maybe the french girls don't smell that great.
---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------
But she's the only korean singer I like:
![]()
Oh, and gangnam, course.
![]()
Yes, I love her.BOA?

yeah i agree she is extremely talented.Reviewing her next actuallyYes, I love her.![]()
Girls sleeping on trash?no clue about europe,chicks here smell like crap,becuz when they go out they end up sleeping in some trash

in trash, they get so wasted they dont know how to count to 1Girls sleeping on trash?![]()
words of the virgins99% of the girls smell great, so i am not sure why he has doubts![]()
Yeah, I love her dances and she has a good voice. Plus she's beautiful.yeah i agree she is extremely talented.Reviewing her next actually

Drugs?in trash, they get so wasted they dont know how to count to 1

You couldn't mean that ... D:words of the virgins
