Hey folks! - Part 1

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You couldn't mean that ... D:

Hey people. You had a nice sleep? :cool:
ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down there
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, kinda, is too hot here. :faint
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down there
Jeez, you went too far with this subject. :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah exactly what I thought you would say, and I agree ...

Hot? Are you sure we live in the same country? xD
Brazil is huge so you should know the temperatures are different. :XD

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Where do you live, boss?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sc, Blumenau. I live close to nanaD, but she didn't tell me where she lives yet D:
No, it's not close and that's why you're feeling cold. :XD
I live in Vitória, ES.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hey boss make a thread
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
words of the virgins
i was particularly talking about the hair and how they smell when they are around you :blink
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, it's not close and that's why you're feeling cold. :XD
I live in Vitória, ES.
So lucky D: The closer to Nordeste the hotter it is xD And I hate cold weather :-_-
Well at least we have snow once a year lol (but it still is fucking rare)
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey boss make a thread
You won't vote for me in the best newcomer so no :hmph

When I have the time to take care of a thread I'll make one :woo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh having a thread is a bonus you know :derp

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

btw who is up for a little game?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So lucky D: The closer to Nordeste the hotter it is xD And I hate cold weather :-_-
Well at least we have snow once a year lol (but it still is fucking rare)
Oh, I hate hot weather so I'm not lucky at all. :(
I never saw snow. :waah

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

u just dont want some concurrence for the best new comer :3c
Actually I'm not worried about it. I would like to win, of course, but I don't know if I'll so I'll just let it be. :hmph
VOTE FOR ME, GUYS, AND I LET YOU TAKE A RIDE ON MY BACK! :allthe
Lol, joke. :lmao

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

oh having a thread is a bonus you know :derp

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

btw who is up for a little game?
What game?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh, I hate hot weather so I'm not lucky at all. :(
I never saw snow. :waah
I never saw it personally too lol Hot weather = Beach all day long = Heaven :zomg
 
Top