ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down thereYou couldn't mean that ... D:
Hey people. You had a nice sleep?![]()
ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down thereYou couldn't mean that ... D:
Hey people. You had a nice sleep?![]()

Yeah exactly what I thought you would say, and I agree ...ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down there
Hot? Are you sure we live in the same country? xDYeah, kinda, is too hot here.![]()
Jeez, you went too far with this subject.ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down there


Brazil is huge so you should know the temperatures are different.Yeah exactly what I thought you would say, and I agree ...
Hot? Are you sure we live in the same country? xD

Sc, Blumenau. I live close to nanaD, but she didn't tell me where she lives yet D:Where do you live, boss?
No, it's not close and that's why you're feeling cold.Sc, Blumenau. I live close to nanaD, but she didn't tell me where she lives yet D:

i was particularly talking about the hair and how they smell when they are around youwords of the virgins

Another place for scav spam.hey boss make a thread

So lucky D: The closer to Nordeste the hotter it is xD And I hate cold weatherNo, it's not close and that's why you're feeling cold.
I live in Vitória, ES.

Yeah, me too.i was particularly talking about the hair and how they smell when they are around you![]()

I said that?ofc i mean that, only virgin think all girls smell great, even down there

u just dont want some concurrence for the best new comerAnother place for scav spam.![]()

You won't vote for me in the best newcomer so nohey boss make a thread



Oh, I hate hot weather so I'm not lucky at all.So lucky D: The closer to Nordeste the hotter it is xD And I hate cold weather
Well at least we have snow once a year lol (but it still is fucking rare)


Actually I'm not worried about it. I would like to win, of course, but I don't know if I'll so I'll just let it be.u just dont want some concurrence for the best new comer![]()



What game?oh having a thread is a bonus you know
---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------
btw who is up for a little game?
I never saw it personally too lol Hot weather = Beach all day long = HeavenOh, I hate hot weather so I'm not lucky at all.
I never saw snow.![]()

a game for men onlyWhat game?
