or we could make it more creepy and ask to send a pic in the pm 


i am pretty sure riki will warn them about this and if it isn't her it will be someone elseor we could make it more creepy and ask to send a pic in the pm![]()


she's not active on mh atm. and i exactly know how she will react.Give adorien to boss and pick some girl from boss to scav.

Are you fucking kidding me?so what is the message we gonna send? how about
"hi.
i don't want to sound like a creep but i really like your writing style. i think i feel in love with you, i'm reading all your post. I looooooooooove you"
that'll make the trick?


lol riki wont bother doing that. and what the point of ruining a prank?i am pretty sure riki will warn them about this and if it isn't her it will be someone else![]()
Would work well indeedGive adorien to boss and pick some girl from boss to scav.

Ok.she's not active on mh atm. and i exactly know how she will react.

what do you suggest?Are you fucking kidding me?
I would never believe that!![]()
Maybe we should do that for a couple of days ...what do you suggest?
---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------
I suggest to like/thanks a couple of post of our victims before sending the pm


fixedYou could be like: Errm hi! I know you don't know me because we never chat, but I was reading your posts and I think we have a lot in common and idk why but I think I have a crush on you. Please, don't think I'm a stalker or something, but you really caught my attention. and please answer because i really love you![]()
we do it tonight when you comebackOk ok, but lets do this later, Now I have to go out D:
Until then you guys keep thinking on a message xD
But saying you love seems fake.fixed

thought that would be fun, to like the post (20/30 a days ) for 2,3 days. that'll creep them and make it more realistMaybe we should do that for a couple of days ...

really? ok we'll do without itBut saying you love seems fake.![]()