Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
or we could make it more creepy and ask to send a pic in the pm :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
or we could make it more creepy and ask to send a pic in the pm :lmao
i am pretty sure riki will warn them about this and if it isn't her it will be someone else :scry
:rofl
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Give adorien to boss and pick some girl from boss to scav.
she's not active on mh atm. and i exactly know how she will react.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I guess riki hates us now :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
so what is the message we gonna send? how about

"hi.
i don't want to sound like a creep but i really like your writing style. i think i feel in love with you, i'm reading all your post. I looooooooooove you :blush"

that'll make the trick?
Are you fucking kidding me? :fail
I would never believe that! :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i am pretty sure riki will warn them about this and if it isn't her it will be someone else :scry
lol riki wont bother doing that. and what the point of ruining a prank?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Are you fucking kidding me? :fail
I would never believe that! :XD
what do you suggest?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I suggest to like/thanks a couple of post of our victims before sending the pm
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
what do you suggest?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I suggest to like/thanks a couple of post of our victims before sending the pm
Maybe we should do that for a couple of days ...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You could be like: Errm hi! I know you don't know me because we never chat, but I was reading your posts and I think we have a lot in common and idk why but I think I have a crush on you. Please, don't think I'm a stalker or something, but you really caught my attention. :blush
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok ok, but lets do this later, Now I have to go out D:
Until then you guys keep thinking on a message xD
Ok til tonight :bye
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You could be like: Errm hi! I know you don't know me because we never chat, but I was reading your posts and I think we have a lot in common and idk why but I think I have a crush on you. Please, don't think I'm a stalker or something, but you really caught my attention. and please answer because i really love you :blush
fixed
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok ok, but lets do this later, Now I have to go out D:
Until then you guys keep thinking on a message xD
we do it tonight when you comeback
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Maybe we should do that for a couple of days ...
thought that would be fun, to like the post (20/30 a days ) for 2,3 days. that'll creep them and make it more realist :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top