I am also going to go soon ... but i was kinda hungry so 


oh well i know those kind of post are sure HQ for you. i dont want too complicated stuff for our Unc Charle after all, i dont want to make you olderI cant help trying...
Wait a second - mhm the last hq post of yours was about those break dancers / poppers right?
Very Hq indded.
(gwad - I need to stop soon.)

)Oi the huuurt and the pawwin are felt dddeeeply.oh well i know those kind of post are sure HQ for you. i dont want too complicated stuff for our Unc Charle after all, i dont want to make you older
(see i can do that too)



I'm hungry too! Burger for 2, please!I am also going to go soon ... but i was kinda hungry so![]()

Unc Charle is just hiding his pain, he can't fool meChar is the best troll ever.![]()

really? in what dreamI can see scav crying.![]()

Send me the link.
i made so many quality post. u just never post outside the MZ and FF tata. charle stop trolling

I think you're.Unc Charle is just hiding his pain, he can't fool me![]()

I don't dream about youreally? in what dream![]()




why you never ask me these type of questionsBro, wanna make me a sandwich?


excuuuuse me for being a sad and ugly person 

until i do my plastic surgery...scheduled in mid novemberHow long is this shtick going to go on for?![]()
