Hey folks! - Part 1

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am also going to go soon ... but i was kinda hungry so :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I cant help trying...

:scry

Wait a second - mhm the last hq post of yours was about those break dancers / poppers right?

Very Hq indded. :teehee

(gwad - I need to stop soon.)
oh well i know those kind of post are sure HQ for you. i dont want too complicated stuff for our Unc Charle after all, i dont want to make you older :mono

(see i can do that too :3c )
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh well i know those kind of post are sure HQ for you. i dont want too complicated stuff for our Unc Charle after all, i dont want to make you older :mono

(see i can do that too :3c )
Oi the huuurt and the pawwin are felt dddeeeply. :nerd
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Char is the best troll ever. :rofl
I can see scav crying. :3c

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I am also going to go soon ... but i was kinda hungry so :3c
I'm hungry too! Burger for 2, please! :drool
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
SAMMICH SCAV, NAO
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Bro, wanna make me a sandwich?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:lmao

i made so many quality post. u just never post outside the MZ and FF tata. charle stop trolling
Send me the link. :mono

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Unc Charle is just hiding his pain, he can't fool me :hmph
I think you're. :derp

really? in what dream :derp
I don't dream about you crying, french. But this is reality. :derp
:comfort
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good night and nice spam to all :bye
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, good night, boss. :bye
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How long is this shtick going to go on for? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What are you having done?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
everything....I told doctor that you dont approve of how i look , he said not a biggie.Everything is fixable....The last ray of hope for me!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You said I'm coldhearted and calculating, so why would you care about becoming what I want?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
respect i suppose. Plus I never said that those 2 trates are bad ones :allthe
 
Top