Why would you need you cut up your face to earn my respect?
Twisting your words now
Twisting your words now


no not to earn it.Its because I respect your opinion. You can't beat me in your lil word gamesWhy would you need you cut up your face to earn my respect?
Twisting your words now![]()
I'm still confused as to how all this leads to be thinking you aren't good lookingno not to earn it.Its because I respect your opinion. You can't beat me in your lil word games

well you kinda said lawlett-kun is fugly...Not gonna quote becuz its nastyI'm still confused as to how all this leads to be thinking you aren't good looking![]()
Completely and utterly false. Stop talking in third-person, you sound like a psychopath.well you kinda said lawlett-kun is fugly...Not gonna quote becuz its nasty
I saw it with my very own eyes...You can not deny this fact.Completely and utterly false. Stop talking in third-person, you sound like a psychopath.
Yeah I can. Easily.I saw it with my very own eyes...You can not deny this fact.
Well that can be creepy too...but I bet she has a bunch of practiceeverything is creepy to you, unless some poor guy confesses to you?
Confesses what?everything is creepy to you, unless some poor guy confesses to you?

LAWL...HONTO...HONTO...IMMA VIRGINUUUUvirignity.Ok i am out good night tatsaloid

we discussed this already -_-LAWL...HONTO...HONTO...IMMA VIRGINUUUU![]()


Thank you, Zasz.Greetings to you Tata (even tough I'm a bit late. XD)
