nah its not. alright in 20mn u start jojo 



speaking of which I have been talking to myself for 2 weeks already....And not just myself I actually see the clone of me...he taks to me helps with homework, you know.I have never had a friend before and I couldn't be more happy.He will never leave my side, unlike some trashmy best convos are with myself![]()
its a bit too late to try to turn the tables i thinkYea "she's just a friend" for now.![]()

No, if i wanted more than that it wouldn't be now or in the future! It would had been on the past.Yea "she's just a friend" for now.![]()
wtf?speaking of which I have been talking to myself for 2 weeks already....And not just myself I actually see the clone of me...he taks to me helps with homework, you know.I have never had a friend before and I couldn't be more happy.He will never leave my side, unlike some trash



because I foresaw that you will backstab me...Did not want to believe it..Oh welll.GOnna watch ep of Hxh and finish project!What backstab? You were already acting like that before that![]()
... and good luck with that project well i am done,just need to type it... and good luck with that project
![]()






Yup, though i play much less than beforestill loling?![]()

