Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nah its not. alright in 20mn u start jojo :pwnge
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yea "she's just a friend" for now. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
my best convos are with myself :hip
speaking of which I have been talking to myself for 2 weeks already....And not just myself I actually see the clone of me...he taks to me helps with homework, you know.I have never had a friend before and I couldn't be more happy.He will never leave my side, unlike some trash
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Did Jorp said that this female is a human?As far as I am concerned she might be a cat or a sheep :noworry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yea "she's just a friend" for now. :3c
No, if i wanted more than that it wouldn't be now or in the future! It would had been on the past.

speaking of which I have been talking to myself for 2 weeks already....And not just myself I actually see the clone of me...he taks to me helps with homework, you know.I have never had a friend before and I couldn't be more happy.He will never leave my side, unlike some trash
wtf? :bored
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am very unforgiving.Especially a backstab of that level :notamused
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What backstab? You were already acting like that before that :notrust
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
What backstab? You were already acting like that before that :notrust
because I foresaw that you will backstab me...Did not want to believe it..Oh welll.GOnna watch ep of Hxh and finish project!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:notrust ... and good luck with that project :thumbs
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's easy then :hee
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Now i am starting a lol game with my housemates :sweat
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i tried LoL i dunno graphics dont suit me....Pretty sure said this before hahah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top