Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
DD is right. :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Jorped what is your political position?
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
Are you theist or atheist?
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
answer these questions tata I am conducting a survey of jorpeds thread.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Some questions there I'm not sure of the answer. :vin
I want to see your answers first, DD. :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay I answer then you answer.


I am right wing
I don't believe there are such thing as soul mates.
Theist
I would rate it 6/10 I think humanity has marginally done more good than bad.
Don't procrastinate!
I would do nothing the whole hour, I wouldn't have sex because it's a clone...nasty! no fighting since it could kill me, and talking to myself would be boring.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would never imagine you're theist. :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Those are some interesting questions...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

no, since i like woman, not man :neutral
You sure he's a man?:p
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Those are some interesting questions...

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------



You sure he's a man?:p
It's cuz my name is digitaldude....should have said digitallady!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think so ... thought i ain't 100% sure :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top