Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
>_>
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What is your political position?

I don't follow any side actually. Both are pretty much the same in Brazil, both terrible but I hate PT (left) so much that sometimes I end up being right.

Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?

Idk, this is a confused subject for me. I think this "soulmate" thing is too unreal for me. But I think there is some people we can spend years together. People are compatible or incompatible and both need to devote time to the relationship works.

Are you theist or atheist?

Atheist.

If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?

4. I think the human being is too selfish, that's why things is the way it is.

If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?

Try to know yourself more and then learn to love yourself.

Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?

I would talk to her because I want to know me better, maybe she was a better version of me and I would like to know how I can be too.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Ah okay...your turn to take the survey as promised.
I did. :nod
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You are asking me why I want to know you guys better?
Oh, but you said you're going to save it in your computer, that's why I thought could have another reason. :oh
But ok, it's cute. :blush
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
4. I think the human being is too selfish, that's why things is the way it is.

If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?

Try to know yourself more and then learn to love yourself.
Funny how these two answers fit each other:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Funny how these two answers fit each other:p
No, loving yourself is not being selfish. I'm not saying to don't love others, but some people don't recognize their own value and don't trust in themselves.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

No offense to tata but I heard this advice so many times, I vomit!!
Can be a cliché but it's true. :noworry
And I heard your advice a lot too. Your adive is the new trend. :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
My advice is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't procrastinate, then you get shit done yo!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
No, loving yourself is not being selfish. I'm not saying to don't love others, but some people don't recognize their own value and don't trust in themselves.
Ah...then it seems that my definition of love differs from yours...in my world love is something unconditional, and something that requires lots of focus...and that is pretty selfish IMO...also when it you say love yourself, I get the impression that self criticism stops at that point...and self criticism is very important methinks
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My advice is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't procrastinate, then you get shit done yo!
Yeah, but it's obvious like my advice. And it's easy to say, hard to do.
My advice is better because if you don't love yourself sometimes you just get hurt and throw your life in the dump. :mono
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah benelori......this advice is only meant for very specific people, not everyone!! which is what it's used on nowadays, also do da survey!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Yeah, but it's obvious like my advice. And it's easy to say, hard to do.
My advice is better because if you don't love yourself sometimes you just get hurt and throw your life in the dump. :mono
EXACTLY......if only I followed my own advice.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Jorped what is your political position?
I'm more of a hybrid, but I tend to value liberal stances more
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
Nope...that would be boring
Are you theist or atheist?
I swing towards theist...because of my lack of knowledge I guess...
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
5-6/10...it's hard to generalize, and I hate generalizing...
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Do what you like#yolo
Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
I would be interested if he is a perfect copy of myself
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ah...then it seems that my definition of love differs from yours...in my world love is something unconditional, and something that requires lots of focus...and that is pretty selfish IMO...also when it you say love yourself, I get the impression that self criticism stops at that point...and self criticism is very important methinks
Yeah, different opnions. I hate self criticism because I'm very self critical and I pay the price. You start be crazy about perfection and many times you feel that you're not good enough for do anything. And I don't think love requires a lot of focus, I see love as a natural thing, it's not easy to love someone because people are complex but love is something that borns insife of you without you try to. That's why I said is important to know yourself better, because sometimes you think you know and you don't, many times you only see the flaws and that's why you block your self love. But is nice to see different opnions. :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hmmm you are most like me bene out of everyone especially on how you rate humanity we gave the same scores.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Yeah, different opnions. I hate self criticism because I'm very self critical and I pay the price. You start be crazy about perfection and many times you feel that you're not good enough for do anything. And I don't think love requires a lot of focus, I see love as a natural thing, it's not easy to love someone because people are complex but love is something that borns insife of you without you try to. That's why I said is important to know yourself better, because sometimes you think you know and you don't, many times you only see the flaws and that's why you block your self love. But is nice to see different opnions. :nod
I am sooooooooo not a perfectionist, I just go it's good enough, I view this as one of my strength rather than faults.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am sooooooooo not a perfectionist, I just go it's good enough, I view this as one of my strength rather than faults.
I wish I were like you, DD. But I'm trying to change it.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

DD doesn't want you, vamp. :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top