When my donkey gets to Portugal...He is a stubborn ass.So when are we going to meet?![]()
BA DUM TSS!
When my donkey gets to Portugal...He is a stubborn ass.So when are we going to meet?![]()
I did.Ah okay...your turn to take the survey as promised.

It's cuz my name is digitaldude....should have said digitallady!

But why do you want to know those things?I put there results in my special computer.

You are asking me why I want to know you guys better?
---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------
But why do you want to know those things?![]()
Oh, but you said you're going to save it in your computer, that's why I thought could have another reason.You are asking me why I want to know you guys better?


Funny how these two answers fit each other4. I think the human being is too selfish, that's why things is the way it is.
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Try to know yourself more and then learn to love yourself.

No offense to tata but I heard this advice so many times, I vomit!!Funny how these two answers fit each other![]()
No, loving yourself is not being selfish. I'm not saying to don't love others, but some people don't recognize their own value and don't trust in themselves.Funny how these two answers fit each other![]()
Can be a cliché but it's true.No offense to tata but I heard this advice so many times, I vomit!!


Ah...then it seems that my definition of love differs from yours...in my world love is something unconditional, and something that requires lots of focus...and that is pretty selfish IMO...also when it you say love yourself, I get the impression that self criticism stops at that point...and self criticism is very important methinksNo, loving yourself is not being selfish. I'm not saying to don't love others, but some people don't recognize their own value and don't trust in themselves.
Yeah, but it's obvious like my advice. And it's easy to say, hard to do.My advice is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you don't procrastinate, then you get shit done yo!

EXACTLY......if only I followed my own advice.Yeah, but it's obvious like my advice. And it's easy to say, hard to do.
My advice is better because if you don't love yourself sometimes you just get hurt and throw your life in the dump.![]()
I'm more of a hybrid, but I tend to value liberal stances moreJorped what is your political position?
Nope...that would be boringDo you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
I swing towards theist...because of my lack of knowledge I guess...Are you theist or atheist?
5-6/10...it's hard to generalize, and I hate generalizing...If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
Do what you like#yoloIf you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
I would be interested if he is a perfect copy of myselfPicture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
Yeah, different opnions. I hate self criticism because I'm very self critical and I pay the price. You start be crazy about perfection and many times you feel that you're not good enough for do anything. And I don't think love requires a lot of focus, I see love as a natural thing, it's not easy to love someone because people are complex but love is something that borns insife of you without you try to. That's why I said is important to know yourself better, because sometimes you think you know and you don't, many times you only see the flaws and that's why you block your self love. But is nice to see different opnions.Ah...then it seems that my definition of love differs from yours...in my world love is something unconditional, and something that requires lots of focus...and that is pretty selfish IMO...also when it you say love yourself, I get the impression that self criticism stops at that point...and self criticism is very important methinks

I am sooooooooo not a perfectionist, I just go it's good enough, I view this as one of my strength rather than faults.Yeah, different opnions. I hate self criticism because I'm very self critical and I pay the price. You start be crazy about perfection and many times you feel that you're not good enough for do anything. And I don't think love requires a lot of focus, I see love as a natural thing, it's not easy to love someone because people are complex but love is something that borns insife of you without you try to. That's why I said is important to know yourself better, because sometimes you think you know and you don't, many times you only see the flaws and that's why you block your self love. But is nice to see different opnions.![]()
Soulmates.hmmm you are most like me bene out of everyone especially on how you rate humanity we gave the same scores.

Wrong!Soulmates.![]()
I wish I were like you, DD. But I'm trying to change it.I am sooooooooo not a perfectionist, I just go it's good enough, I view this as one of my strength rather than faults.
DD doesn't want you, vamp.Wrong!
