Mozambique = Moçambique aí em Portugal, Nin?
Porque se sim, achei engraçado como trocam a letra que eles desconhecem XDDD
Mozambique = Moçambique aí em Portugal, Nin?
Porque se sim, achei engraçado como trocam a letra que eles desconhecem XDDD
Ya aqui diz-se MoçambiqueMozambique = Moçambique aí em Portugal, Nin?
Porque se sim, achei engraçado como trocam a letra que eles desconhecem XDDD
Ya aqui diz-se Moçambique
Verdade xDDDD
.Just now i understood i failed![]()
What language they speak in Mozambique?I can talk to my friends from Mozambique!!

I speak english there tooWhat language they speak in Mozambique?![]()

PortugueseWhat language they speak in Mozambique?![]()

take mah survey bene!I speak english there too![]()
Oh, do DD knows portuguese?Portuguese![]()

I'm undecided on many of the questions...do answers like "I dunno" or "I don't care" work?take mah survey bene!
Of course not...why would I know it?Oh, do DD knows portuguese?![]()
Try not to do that, but fine.......non serious bene!I'm undecided on many of the questions...do answers like "I dunno" or "I don't care" work?

I'm pretty much referring to the first too...but lemme try those questions thenTry not to do that, but fine.......non serious bene!
He knows all the curse words I bet.Lori knows some portuguese!
Oh, would be nice to talk portuguese with you, DD!Of course not...why would I know it?
I don't spy on your conversations...nope I don't
never.

Probably. Dirty words.He knows all the curse words I bet.

I am probably going to get butt raped here but I think it's better to learn Spanish.I actually don't know those...I even had a discussion with Lala once about curses...and they differ a lot...anyways...I understand what is similar to romanian...for example in that Mozambique post I only got the first line, but other times I can understand entire wiki passages, so...
You not gonna buttrape me??Why would you get butt raped? Spanish is a way more important language thru out the world than portuguese o.o You just said the obvious.
Lori knows some words 'cause romanian also has latin roots.
I am probably going to get butt raped here but I think it's better to learn Spanish.

