Hey folks! - Part 1

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Mozambique = Moçambique aí em Portugal, Nin?
Porque se sim, achei engraçado como trocam a letra que eles desconhecem XDDD
Ya aqui diz-se Moçambique
Verdade xDDDD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh, do DD knows portuguese? :oh
Of course not...why would I know it?


I don't spy on your conversations...nope I don't

never.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I'm undecided on many of the questions...do answers like "I dunno" or "I don't care" work?
Try not to do that, but fine.......non serious bene!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:hee

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Try not to do that, but fine.......non serious bene!
I'm pretty much referring to the first too...but lemme try those questions then
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Of course not...why would I know it?


I don't spy on your conversations...nope I don't

never.
Oh, would be nice to talk portuguese with you, DD!

:notsure

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

He knows all the curse words I bet.
Probably. Dirty words. :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I actually don't know those...I even had a discussion with Lala once about curses...and they differ a lot...anyways...I understand what is similar to romanian...for example in that Mozambique post I only got the first line, but other times I can understand entire wiki passages, so...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I actually don't know those...I even had a discussion with Lala once about curses...and they differ a lot...anyways...I understand what is similar to romanian...for example in that Mozambique post I only got the first line, but other times I can understand entire wiki passages, so...
I am probably going to get butt raped here but I think it's better to learn Spanish.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why would you get butt raped? Spanish is a way more important language thru out the world than portuguese o.o You just said the obvious.

Lori knows some words 'cause romanian also has latin roots.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why would you get butt raped? Spanish is a way more important language thru out the world than portuguese o.o You just said the obvious.

Lori knows some words 'cause romanian also has latin roots.
You not gonna buttrape me??

MY BODY WAS READY!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Top