Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So you're not my buddies. :?bunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yeah, different opnions. I hate self criticism because I'm very self critical and I pay the price. You start be crazy about perfection and many times you feel that you're not good enough for do anything. And I don't think love requires a lot of focus, I see love as a natural thing, it's not easy to love someone because people are complex but love is something that borns insife of you without you try to. That's why I said is important to know yourself better, because sometimes you think you know and you don't, many times you only see the flaws and that's why you block your self love. But is nice to see different opnions. :nod
I agree with knowing yourself better, and most times by knowing yourself you don't really get to fall in love with yourself...but I would advise on balance...don't love yourself, but don't critices yourself very much either...just be aware, that's all...

And I think when you talk about love like that, you mostly talk about like, or liking...loving is much more intense IMO, and even though it's natural, it's pretty rare and doesn't last long...so for love to exist for a longer time it needs to be maintained, therefore the focus...but it's valid the other way around as well...like love for someone generates enormous focus on that someone, and it tends to move away that focus from other things...hence why I included it to being selfish

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

So you're not my buddies. :?bunny
So you have a crush on us?:hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I agree with knowing yourself better, and most times by knowing yourself you don't really get to fall in love with yourself...but I would advise on balance...don't love yourself, but don't critices yourself very much either...just be aware, that's all...

And I think when you talk about love like that, you mostly talk about like, or liking...loving is much more intense IMO, and even though it's natural, it's pretty rare and doesn't last long...so for love to exist for a longer time it needs to be maintained, therefore the focus...but it's valid the other way around as well...like love for someone generates enormous focus on that someone, and it tends to move away that focus from other things...hence why I included it to being selfish
I'm not saying to be a narcissist, like thinking you're best than others and etc. No, love yourself like you love others because your value is the same.
But when you talk about love for me seems more like passion than love. Like a love the wife has for the husband and etc. I love my mom and I'm not focusing on her. I love many people, friends and some relatives. But I agree with you when you say you need to maintain it because love can die, I know. Like everything in life that borns and dies. But is not like: oh my god, I'm trying so hard to love her. I don't think this exists. Or you love or you don't. So that's why I said it's not something you need to push. And when I talk about loving yourself is more like taking care of yourself, not lowering yourself to others and etc.

So you have a crush on us?:hurr
No, you're my buddies. :glomp

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

It was a joke she would see my post and go ah fack you digital! and then I laugh.
Got it. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:popcorn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Jorped what is your political position?
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
Are you theist or atheist?
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
GO SCAV!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top