Hey folks! - Part 1

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Does she make sexy calls in your name?:zomg
No, it's because her friends call her and start talking like crazy, then I need to say: Wait, I'm not Mariana, I'm Thais. :-_-

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I don't check that thread...lemme see then...
It's a little bit old. What do you want me to say, vamp? :notsure

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

no need a porn star voice to sound sexy. oh i got a idea, why don't you record something in french, ill record something in PT.
But I only know few words in french, my french is disaster. :vin
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I also sucked at france ... i actually think the way i speak english doesn't sound that bad, but french? :shootme
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But I only know few words in french, my french is disaster. :vin
i don't know any words in PT. that's the challenge. i write something for you to say, u do the same :edu
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I found it, the recording was bit bad though...

We'd have to skype to get a better sense of what your voice is like, I think

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

No, it's because her friends call her and start talking like crazy, then I need to say: Wait, I'm not Mariana, I'm Thais. :-_-
But you should say you're Mariana and that you're horny:D
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:bye Far ... and Far is a São Paulo's fan right?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I will try sleeping now...early waking up tomorrow
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
i don't know any words in PT. that's the challenge. i write something for you to say, u do the same :edu
Ok! Challenge accepted! :hip
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I found it, the recording was bit bad though...

We'd have to skype to get a better sense of what your voice is like, I think
I don't feel comfortable talking on skype. But I can record something again.

But you should say you're Mariana and that you're horny:D
Lol! It's a great idea. :kukuku

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I will try sleeping now...early waking up tomorrow
Night, vamp! :bye
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
would be fun to see who can make the best french vost between you and jorpedo :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
jorped are you in for the french challenge?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
farfalla join the vost challenge :allthe
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
would be fun to see who can make the best french vost between you and jorpedo :3c
I think portuga because he lives in europe so maybe he's more used to french, idk.
 
Last edited:
Top