Re: Cos'è la vita se non una lunga dolce illusione?
do u wanna be rich yuki?
do u wanna be rich yuki?
That's why money management skill is needed and also learn to hold back my want. It's not like I am not doing it everyday now.but how will you know that you have enough? i mean you'll always want to get more, for your children at least

Because you're obliged to spend more as well?Becoming rich will only burden me.

Yes.Because you're obliged to spend more as well?![]()
and of course, there's trouble of where to store them safely.
The best way to store them is to spend them!Yes.and of course, there's trouble of where to store them safely.



Mm, not really. Doctors won't have a hard life, though we'll never get really rich either. So my teachers said.You will be a doctor phio, which means you probably will have a lot of money![]()

Guess it depends, you can be all kinds of doctors. Dunno much about the type you will be so I don't have a clue how much money you will make but I can tell you that a lot of doctors here are really rich. Not rich in as I can spend as much money as I want but they have a comfortable life and can buy a lot of things a lot of things your average worker could not or just after he saves money for a long time.Mm, not really. Doctors won't have a hard life, though we'll never get really rich either. So my teachers said.![]()

The best way to store them is to spend them!
But getting rich a bit won't hurt. At least until we can buy all we want.![]()
and then there will be problem with people wanting your money.
...and what do you mean by that?a gift for you dear beloved yukihime03
![]()

In exchange of very big sacrifices it seems, hours and activity wise. Especially in countries where we lack doctors.Guess it depends, you can be all kinds of doctors. Dunno much about the type you will be so I don't have a clue how much money you will make but I can tell you that a lot of doctors here are really rich. Not rich in as I can spend as much money as I want but they have a comfortable life and can buy a lot of things a lot of things your average worker could not or just after he saves money for a long time.
Then there are the really famous doctors who really are pretty rich, that's a minority though.

oh, come on.oh nothing![]()

okoh, come on.


/points to herselfhave you ever missed someone yukihime?
