Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Still haven't left my bed ... couple more minutes :zomg :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Poor thing! :XD
Why are you up?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Good example, following the DD's advice! :nod
I'm proud of you, kid portuga. :amuse
And I should do the same. :scry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Good example, following the DD's advice! :nod
I'm proud of you, kid portuga. :amuse
And I should do the same. :scry
It's still soon to say that ... lets see i don't end spending most of the time being surfing on the net :oh
:yelling but thx :derp

You have exams soon or something like that?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Don't give up! :SOON
You're welcome. :derp
I need to do my monograph, it's next year but I have a lot to do so I need to start soon! :(
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Don't give up! :SOON
You're welcome. :derp
I need to do my monograph, it's next year but I have a lot to do so I need to start soon! :(
Good luck with that Tata :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Jorped what is your political position?
My name isn't jorped. But I am a Democrat out of convenience in my state. I have liberal social views, but independent otherwise.

Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
"Perfect" is something seen through rose-tinted glasses. If it exists, then I guess it's statistically possible. Whether you meet that person or not, who knows.

Are you theist or atheist?
Neither. I'm an anti-nihilist so there is no use for god. But in a scenario where there needs to be one...God is an Astronaut.

If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
6/10 - Humanity at its core is good, they just do mediocre things. Capability and reality are pretty far apart.

If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
It's not your fault.

























...it's not your fault.

Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
I'd ask him who the clone is. Then I'd compare notes.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

I hope I was allowed to participate :?bunny
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Digi wants everyone to participate :vbunny
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Good luck with that Tata :thumbs
Thanks! I'll need a lot of luck, really. :pout
Good luck with your exams. :amuse

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I hope I was allowed to participate :?bunny
Of course! :cheerbunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
DD is giving the survey, neither of you have the authority to say :notsure
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Okk :notsure
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
<_>
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:x3


Niichan i don't approve of your personal title ... doesn't matter if you are an HxH tard, you have to be always more Narutard :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Everyone knows I'm a narutard, they just have to look at my user name :p it's the most important manga to me but please let me fangasm about something else from time to time :blush
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Everyone knows I'm a narutard, they just have to look at my user name :p it's the most important manga to me but please let me fangasm about something else from time to time :blush

:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top