So many threads that just signal the world burning, but I'll give it a shot while I can I suppose...
If Oda wrote it, It'd be less dark, we'd probably see more screentime of Kurapika and Leorio, we'd never have hiatuses, and Gon's instinct will be played with over hishunter obserations
If arakawa wrote it, it'd be pretty much the same...well maybe less trolling but...yeah pretty much...
If Makoto wrote it, There'll be alot of odd faces and dances. otherwise, It could reletivly be the same maybe a touch less darker, but yeah.
As for Ohkubo...Well....I honestly don't know to be honest....which could be a good or bad thing but...hm...
If Kamachi wrote it, there'd be alot more speeches and someone may wind up with a gag harem along the way and Gon's Rock would be VERY HEAVILY USED. but again I doubt much would change...
If Ryuhei wrote it, It'd DEFINETLY be diffrent, there'd be ALOT more trolling, some bunk quests with minimal gag clues, it'd be alot more straight forward, and the fights DEFINETLY won't be anywhere near complex.
I like all of these authors but to be perfectly honest, I don't want any of these authors taking over togashi's manga and DEFINETLY vise versa. I like each series for particular reasons that some other series lack, if it were all by one guy, even if he's a mastermind, it'd get boring.