Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In scav's world with he knows a boy in Brazil that lost his virginity when he was 11 that means that all of the 190 millions of people did the same. :faint
Yeah and we live with monkeys walking on the streets too :-_-
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
don't blame me, its not my fault if Brazil have that reputation :dancin
Yeah, it's, and it's called "ignorance". :cookiehand
Plus if the ignorance is always right you never shower and brush your teeth. :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Yeah and we live with monkeys walking on the streets too :-_-
Of course! And I eat with my hands because I'm an indigenous.
I also have a jaguar as a pet. :fail
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Go watch the new Id chapters, scav. Its awesome :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, it's, and it's called "ignorance". :cookiehand
Plus if the ignorance is always right you never shower and brush your teeth. :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------



Of course! And I eat with my hands because I'm an indigenous.
I also have a jaguar as a pet. :fail
tututuuuut you won't mislead me with that :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Go watch the new Id chapters, scav. Its awesome :zomg
How do you find time to watch and read so many things? I'm jealous. :pout

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

tututuuuut you won't mislead me with that :3c
Ignorance is bliss! :ohaielmo [2]
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Who said I have time xD
Oh. :oh

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Boooss, let's spam scav's thread with brazilian songs? :3c
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But yeah I have 3 mangas to read but I can't keep going. specially Gantz that I should have finished ages ago
Boooss, let's spam scav's thread with brazilian songs? :3c
SPAM :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
BBB confirmed :dancin

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

and no PT songs in my thread :pwnge
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But yeah I have 3 mangas to read but I can't keep going. specially Gantz that I should have finished ages ago

SPAM :derp
So let's go! :nuts
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
didn't watch it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top