- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Cos'è la vita se non una lunga dolce illusione?
Of course.
No.
Not popular popular, but I am known by many people.
Sleep again.
I'd rather keep the answer to that question to myself.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------
What's with the sudden barrage of questions?have you ever missed someone yukihime?
can you dance the macarena?
are you popular?
what's the first thing you do when you wake up the morning?
when was the last time you cried?
![]()
Of course.
No.
Not popular popular, but I am known by many people.
Sleep again.
I'd rather keep the answer to that question to myself.
I mean, tell me what do you mean by that. Not to post it again.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------
ha! confident, aren't you?/points to herself
![]()






anyway how did u found out?

