Hi!

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Who are these guys anyway?
Singers? :s
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Zasz, are you reading Noblesse or Tower of God?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Oh good. Try it lawly, its awesome. Different from Noblesse but equally entertaining.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
i heard it similiar to naruto exam arc? Is that true?
Hmmm...in a way. It has more to offer than the Naruto exam arc did. Noblesse and ToG are two series I started very reluctantly. I admit, I was wrong. If I hadn't read them, I would have been missing two great series.
 
Top