Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm getting confused by these same threads names @_@ Is this jorpd's or scav's or wut? /lazy to look
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ah >_> they rotate -______- that's not good enough!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
traitor -_- you said you'd keep my sig till tuesday!
I still have it. I'm using a sig rotator; so my sig is constantly rotating between yours, mine, riki's, scav's, goodies, tata's, uste and adi's. I think that's all of it....:sweat
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
theBoss join the sugoi team
What's the sugoi team? Is it sugoi or not?:?bunny

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I still have it. I'm using a sig rotator; so my sig is constantly rotating between yours, mine, riki's, scav's, goodies, tata's, uste and adi's. I think that's all of it....:sweat
:hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top