I'm getting confused by these same threads names @_@ Is this jorpd's or scav's or wut? /lazy to look
Of course you would, you newkama~
If i was you i would go for the sexy dress![]()


UN ... DEUX ... TROIS!!

traitor -_- you said you'd keep my sig till tuesday!UN ... DEUX ... TROIS!!![]()
I still have it. I'm using a sig rotator; so my sig is constantly rotating between yours, mine, riki's, scav's, goodies, tata's, uste and adi's. I think that's all of it....traitor -_- you said you'd keep my sig till tuesday!

What's the sugoi team? Is it sugoi or not?theBoss join the sugoi team

I still have it. I'm using a sig rotator; so my sig is constantly rotating between yours, mine, riki's, scav's, goodies, tata's, uste and adi's. I think that's all of it....![]()

Straight, why? O.õTheboss what is your sexual orientation?
Ok ,now that is becoming weird. What is the deal? O.õWhat is your age?
SatanicWhat is your religion?
its the perfect satanic height, Cuz to enter the church of satan you need the perfect height O.õWhat is your height?
Satan will punish you!!!!!LIEZ!