Oh please!I won't tolerate this kinda of offenses on my thread ... even though Scav deserves it
And who would say ... in Portugal we also use that gesture

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------
Oh please!I won't tolerate this kinda of offenses on my thread ... even though Scav deserves it
And who would say ... in Portugal we also use that gesture

Moa is our english teacherNow I'm confused. Who the fuck is themoa?![]()



Moa is our english teacher![]()


You want me to hate you?No one hates me![]()

No, i was just saying the truthYou want me to hate you?![]()
... i just cried, because i got something on my eye
I do.No one hates me![]()

DD likes looking at any boy.![]()
person below me likes looking at little boys!!
*No one i care about* ... sorry, forgot to add thatI do.![]()

HAHA SHUT YOUR MOUTH!DD likes looking at any boy.
![]()
No, i was just saying the truth... i just cried, because i got something on my eye
was really painful

*No one i care about* ... sorry, forgot to add that![]()
Come here shut me!HAHA SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
