googlez why you hurt jorped?
What?YOU!



so u admit you love jorpedo?What?
I'm so nice to you and you're mean to me, DD.
You don't deserve my love!![]()

I blame both ... but i am more disappointed with youBlame Gogglez, not me.![]()

Jeez, I was talking to DD!so u admit you love jorpedo?![]()

But what did I do to you?I blame both ... but i am more disappointed with you![]()


So why are you mad at me?You did nothing ...![]()

And you always ignore me!What....omg friendhips are so complicated!!!

ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?!? I AM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!So why are you mad at me?
---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------
And you always ignore me!![]()

ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?!? I AM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!


Now you're ignoring my request.


");Me gusta violins.I am getting played like a violin here...


Theboss is satanist!Now i know who to vote for best newcomer![]()
So are you going to support me?oh i didn't see it tata


LOLTheboss is satanist!

But did I do to disappoint you?I am not mad ... just disappointed
nerd talk
boolean tataMEAN =true;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean");
}
