How are you so sure?Satan is real though.
And what spell?
How are you so sure?Satan is real though.
I want a explanation.No problem ... *insert funny smiley*![]()

What is a biker?He is a biker.

That sad song.

I knowYou was insinuating you'll go vote for theboss.![]()
You know i will vote for you![]()
watI want a explanation.
What is a biker?
That sad song.![]()
Are you saying you are going to vote for him?Theboss got my vote spell.

I know ... but when i looked again to one of your posts, i remember this song, because it's part of the lyricThat sad song.![]()

What do you think about me! I'll be crushed and you know me better! I'm so disappointed with you now, DD.Well if he loses his feeling are going to be hurt...

I am so bulliedI would kill you!
Good!

Well you gotta break the spell then...What do you think about me! I'll be crushed and you know me better! I'm so disappointed with you now, DD.![]()
Oh.I know ... but when i looked again to one of your posts, i remember this song, because it's part of the lyric![]()

are you voting for me?Tata for Best Newcomer. Easy pick.
I'm being serious! I'll be sad if you vote for him.Well you gotta break the spell then...

He is going to kill me!!I'm being serious! I'll be sad if you vote for him.
Thank you, Googlez! You're a great friend.Tata for Best Newcomer. Easy pick.
